We research the public land records, issue title insurance, conduct your closing, disburse the funds in accordance with the HUD1 settlement statement, and record the legal documents in the public land records. This is the final step to home ownership. The details can be confusing, especially for first time homebuyers. Our personal services and pre-settlement consultation help you understand all of the details covered at the settlement table. We work with you individually and at an unhurried pace to ensure that you can move through your closing with confidence and ease.
We offer the following services to our clients:
- Title searches provided by a local attorney, with over 30 years experience
- Pre-settlement consultation
- First time homebuyers receive a complementary tax return for their first year from our affiliated company, TaxPoint
- Professional support from our licensed settlement officers
- 40 years experience bringing the best resources to the table
The best part of the closing is leaving with the keys to your new home and with the confidence that your closing was handled with the integrity, trust, and expertise that TitlePoint brings to you.